19 May 2010

Aling Dionisia Pacquiao Jokes

Because she is now famous and has been in the news lately, Aling Dionisia Jokes are now doing the rounds of the cellphone networks.  This is the first one I have received so far, and it really made my day:

Sa isang sosyalerang salon:


Gretchen: "I want my hair dyed jet black, cut it short and then treat it with lots of keratin extracts."
Aling Dionisia: "I want my hair dyed gold, curl i to the fullest level then implant one diamond at the tip of every strand.:


Taob ang La Greta! 

* * * * *
-Sa Las Vegas-
Waiter: May i take ur order, madam?
Aling Dionisia: Soup
Waiter: Chicken, asparagus, noodle, fish or soup of the day?
Aling Dionisia: Soup drenks!
* * * * *
‘you iS!’
‘you is!’
‘you is!’
-siGaw ni aLing dionisia pgdating sa Amerika. Andito na aq sa ‘you is!’

* * * * *


“Ang ganda ng bigas!” Iyan ang sabi ni Mommy Dionisia pagkagaling ng Las Vegas, Nevada.
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment